NACCOM is recruiting for a part-time Grants and Administration Officer. This is an exciting time to be joining NACCOM, as we have recently received £500,000 as part of the Guardian and Observer winter appeal, to assist with our aim of preventing destitution.
This crucial role will be responsible for assisting with the distribution of the majority of these funds to full members.
As well as ensuring systems are set up to properly distribute the funds we are also looking for someone to assist with our data gathering and recording of information through developing a database for ourselves and for our members. This key role will also assist with NACCOM’s financial administration and the running of our national conference in September.
This is an interesting and varied role in which the post-holder will gain an understanding of grant giving and the varied work of our 50+ member organisations.
The post holder will join our staff team of:
- National Director: Hazel Williams, Full time based in Newcastle
- Communications and Advocacy Worker: Lucy Smith, 4 days a week, based in Sheffield
- Network Development Worker: Dave Smith, 3 days a week, based in Manchester
Key details of the post:
- Salary: £20,661 pro rata’d.
- 30hours per week = 4 days
- 25 days annual leave per annum pro rata’d
- The post is to be based in Newcastle with some opportunity for home working and will be expected to travel to member organisations within UK.
How to Apply?
For more information on the role please download the Job Pack here.
To apply for the post please fill in the attached job application and email to email@example.com with the header PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL by 9am on 14th March 2018. Applications received after this date/time will not be accepted.
Interviews will take place in Newcastle -Upon -Tyne on the 22nd March. We are happy to conduct skype interviews.
If you would like to discuss the post in advance please call Hazel on 07821 426 438. Due to our capacity we will not be able to offer feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
NACCOM is a registered charity in England and Wales Registration No.1162434