NACCOM (The No Accommodation Network) is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (registered number 1162434) preventing destitution across the UK. It is made up of member organisations providing shelter and support to destitute asylum seekers, refugees and migrants with no recourse to public funds.
We are committed to sharing resources and working together effectively. The following membership policy reflects these two core principles.
- We believe that no organisation should be excluded from membership due to a lack of finance.
- Paying a membership fee, however small, demonstrates an appreciation of the benefits of being a member of NACCOM, and all fees contribute to the support we can offer.
Criteria for Membership
Full membership of NACCOM is open to any organisation that is providing or about to start providing accommodation for destitute asylum seekers. They may in addition provide accommodation for refugees and/or others with no recourse to public funds.
Associate membership is open to any individual or organisation that is in support of the aims of NACCOM. For instance, a charity that is not directly accommodating destitute asylum seekers but works closely with others that do, or an individual looking to better understand the sector before setting up their own project. Associate membership will not convey voting rights at Annual or Extraordinary General Meetings.
- Assistance with increasing capacity in accommodation schemes.
- Support with evaluating destitution services.
- Participation in our annual UK-wide accommodation survey and impact report.
- Advocacy updates and actions relating to destitution.
- Voting rights at Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings.
- Reduced rates at all NACCOM events.
- Free access to NACCOM members-only webinars and phone conferences.
- Expert advice and resources.
- Use of the Members Area of our website featuring a Forum and Library.
- Use of regular e-bulletins to publicise services and request or disseminate information free of charge.
Want to know more about the benefits of membership? Read more from our Members here.
Applications for membership should be made using our application form (click below to be taken to a new page for this).APPLICATION FORM FOR MEMBERSHIP
If you are unable to complete the application online please get in touch and we can take your details over the phone.
Applications will then be considered by the team. Once confirmed, Membership will be conferred upon payment of a membership fee.
By submitting this membership application form you are affirming that you/your organisation meets the NACCOM Membership criteria.
See the Project Directory where information about approved member organisations is shared. Use the application form to tell us what details you would like to be shared on the Directory.
Membership Fees 2018-19
Please note these have been updated in Jan 2018. If you have any questions about fees please contact the team on email@example.com.
Up to £50,000 – £30
£50,000 to £100,000 – £60
£100,000 to £250,000 – £90
£250,000 plus – £120
Individuals and organisations – £30
If you wish to discuss any aspect of your membership application or renewal please contact us.