Taking place at the St George’s Conference Centre in Leeds, this one-day event is designed for organisations working with destitute migrants who want to make the most of their existing income streams, or develop new ones.
Tickets are priced at £15 for member representatives and £20 for non-members and lunch will be provided (please let us know if you have dietary requirements). There are still spaces available but we need to know final numbers by the 30th March. Click here for details on ticket prices and to book your space today.
The plan for the day
Dominic Briant from the Metropolitan Migration Foundation will be delivering a sector-specific funder’s perspective on Trusts and Foundations.
The day will also feature input from a range of NACCOM Members and other organisations providing their expertise and experience in different areas of income generation.
Planned workshops include:
– Growing Your Supporter Base *featuring input from Housing Justice and ASSIST Sheffield
– Trusts and Foundations- top tips for success *featuring input from Action Foundation and Metropolitan Migration Foundation
– Social Investment – how does it work and is it right for our project? *featuring input from Commonweal Housing and Praxis Community Projects
– Refugee Housing *featuring input from Nottingham Arimathea Trust and Open Door North East
– Developing outcomes and measuring impact *featuring input from LASSN and Boaz Trust