NACCOM Annual Review and AGM 2021
NACCOM invites members, partners and supporters to join us for the online launch of our Annual Survey and Impact Report and our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Thursday 18th November 2021 from 1pm – 2.30pm.
Attendees will hear about the scale and impact of NACCOM members’ support for people who are destitute and seeking asylum, refugees or migrants with NRPF in 2020-2021, the NACCOM team’s key achievements in strengthening members’ practice and influence, and our plans to build on this impact with you.
The event will include:
- An overview of the key data and themes that have emerged from this year’s annual member survey
- How we have worked with members this year to make an impact
- An update on our strategy development
- A summary of our annual report and accounts
- An opportunity to vote for new and existing Trustees (Full members only – further information will be given to Full Members who attend)
To sign-up for the Annual Review and AGM please email [email protected]
NACCOM Autumn Webinar Series
In the run up to our Annual Review and AGM we will be hosting an Autumn Webinar Series. These are free and open to all NACCOM members. Sign up information will be shared directly with members via email. If you have any questions please email [email protected]