Asylum Link is an organisation dedicated to assisting Asylum Seekers and Refugees and to raising public awareness around Refugee issues, and runs a drop-in centre for all asylum seekers and refugees. Asylum Link provides friendship, help and advice and encourages the participation of asylum seekers and refugees in the service.
- Contact: Jannatul Chowdhury
- Office: 0151 709 1713
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.asylumlink.org.uk
Green Pastures releases the church to house the homeless. Through our Christian partners we house & support over 500 formerly homeless people across the UK.
- Contact: Vicki Woodley
- Phone: 07782 173305
- Office: 01704 501690 ext. 207
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.greenpastures.net
- Contact: Ros Holland
- Office: 0161 202 1056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.boaztrust.org.uk
Methodist Action ARC Project
The Asylum Refugee Community (ARC) serves asylum seekers and refugees in the Blackburn with Darwen area and seeks to create a safe, welcoming and supportive space for our community. ARC provides casework, English Language sessions and a weekly social Drop-In for the community.
- Contact: Emily Jones
- Office: 01254 690282
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://westpenninemoorscircuit.org.uk/index.php?page=arc-project